The COVID-19 outbreak has brought most things to a standstill in Wallingford and beyond. We hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe during this uncertain time.
With the stay-at-home order in place for at least another month, we’re all looking for things to do at home. Below, we’ve shared links to activities to help you pass the time at home – for both kids and adults.
- Check out our Wallingford Word Search! (…answers here)
- Listen to self-proclaimed housebound historian, Feliks Banel, as reads his favorite local history books in brief 15 to 30 minute podcasts. He begins with Murray Morgan’s Skid Road. Find them here.
- Seattle Municipal Archives Online Exhibits
- King County Archives Online Exhibits
- DocsTeach: An online tool for teaching with documents, from the National Archives
- TeachingHistory.org: a national history education clearinghouse